The process of adding a game to the website varies from site to site. But, general procedures are given below:
• First click on the download link below the game (that is available all game sites).
• Then download the .zip file and save it to your computer. The .zip file comprises a .swf file for the game, and an .html file with code in it.
• Copy and paste the code from the .html file into your webpage (where you want the game to appear).
• Make sure that network connection is in proper order.
• Next, you need to upload the .swf file to the same folder that contains the webpage you pasted the code into.
• At last load up your website once again and check for game to show up.