1. Open the Local Users and Groups manager.
2. In the left pane, click on the Users folder.
3. In the middle pane, right click on Administrator and click on Properties.
4. To Enable the Buit-in Administrator Account
NOTE: Click on the Administrator icon to log on to the built-in Administrator account.
7. Close the Local Users and Groups window.
8. Log off, and you will now see the built-in Administrator account log on icon added (enabled) or removed (disabled) from the log on screen
6. Click on OK
5. To Disable the Buit-in Administrator Account
A) Check the Account is disabled box
A) Uncheck the Account is disabled box.
B) Go to step 6.